17-th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PLASMA PHYSICS AND APPLICATIONS, June 15-20, 2017 Magurele, Bucharest ROMANIA
The Conference on Plasma Physics and Applications, traditionally organized by the Romanian plasma community, reached its 17-th edition. It focuses on the recent advances in plasma fundamentals and applications. This edition will include a special workshop dedicated to biomedical applications of plasmas. The organizers of 17-th edition of CPPA aim to provide excellent conditions for discussion and establishing contacts. Leading scientists are invited to give lectures outlining the latest achievements in their field of research.
Conference Main Topics
The conference will deal with the following topics:
- T1. Fundamental processes in plasmas, modeling and simulation, space plasmas
- T2. Gas discharge physics and plasma diagnostics
- T3. Plasma sources and reactors at low and atmospheric pressure, dusty plasma
- T4. Plasma processing, surface modification, deposition, etching
- T5. Biological and medical applications of plasmas, plasmas in liquids
- T6. Application of plasmas in nanoscience and nanotechnology
- T7. Fusion plasma physics and technology, laser plasmas and their applications.
Any contribution on plasma physics and applications is welcomed.
Please visit http://cppa2017.inflpr.ro/ for details regarding the conference.