The 5-th LASER IGNITION CONFERENCE 2017 - LIC ’17 – 20-23 June 2017, Hotel NOVOTEL Bucharest City Centre, Bucharest, ROMANIA
LASER IGNITION CONFERENCE is an international forum for discussion on various aspects of laser-induced ignition, including novel giant-pulse micro-lasers, measurements and characterisation of plasma induced by laser ignition, new phenomena of laser breakdown or advanced combustion systems, packing of laser systems for harsh combustion environments and their applications. The purpose of this meeting is to share information on laser ignition and related sciences and technologies. The conference will be held at Hotel Novotel Bucharest City Centre, Calea Victoriei 37B, Bucharest, Romania, on June 20-23th, 2017 with the sponsorship from the European Union, the Micro Solid-State Photonics Group of the Laser Society of Japan and in cooperation with Optical Society of America and several academic societies and associations.
- DEVELOPMENTS IN LASER & LASER TECHNOLOGIES - APPLICATIONS IN LASER IGNITION
- Micro solid-state photonics: advanced laser crystals, ceramics and micro-domain controlled materials;
- Giant micro-photonics: mega-watt class giant pulse generation, laser damages phenomena;
- High power devices: high power VCSELs, DFB and VBG based diodes, fiber and fiber lasers etc.
- Integration approaches for harsh environmental suitable laser systems.
- ADVANCED IGNITION SYSTEMS FOR TRANSPORTATION APPLICATIONS
- LASER IGNITION SYSTEMS FOR STATIONARY NATURAL GAS ENGINES
- LASER IGNITION IN AEROSPACE APPLICATIONS
- MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUES FOR INDUCED PLASMAS, IGNITION & COMBUSTION PROCESSES
Please visit http://www.osa.org/en-us/meetings/topical_meetings/laser_ignition_conference/ for details regarding the conference.