CEEC-TAC5 & Medicta2019
Central and Eastern European Committee for Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry (CEEC-TAC), the Italian Association for Calorimetry and Thermal Analysis (AICAT) and the Interdivisional Group of Calorimetry and Thermal Analysis of the Italian Society of Chemistry (GICAT) invite you to participate at the joint 5th Central and Eastern European Conference on Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry (CEEC-TAC5) and 14th Mediterranean Conference on Calorimetry and Thermal Analysis (Medicta2019) which will be held between 27th and 30th of August 2019 in Roma/Rome, Italy.
This joint conference between the CEEC-TAC and the Medicta communities offers an important opportunity to bring together eminent scientists of the Mediterranean basin and Central & Eastern European countries working in the field of thermal analysis and calorimetry. The conference aims at reporting on current relevant research developments in the Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry field and as such will serve a forum for discussions and may also offer a good opportunity to start new collaborations.
Sapienza University of Rome will host the 4-day meeting; the official language at CEEC-TAC5 & Medicta2019 is English. Sapienza University is an extraordinary place for students and teachers from around the world to meet, exchange and develop new ideas and philosophies.
- Kinetics and catalysis.
- Thermophysical properties and thermal reactivity of solids.
- Metals, alloys, intermetallics & high temperature materials.
- Thermally stimulated processes in ceramics. Ferroelectrics, relaxors and thermoelectrics.
- Thermal investigation of thin films, nanomaterials and other minute materials.
- Functional soft inorganic, organic and macromolecular materials.
- Thermochemistry and calorimetry.
- Thermodynamics of biomolecules; from stability to interactions.
- Polymers, Biomaterials, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics.
- Clay materials, the environment and green technologies. Alternative clean sources for sustainable development, depollution, construction materials and renewable energies.
- Combustion, fuels & biofuels. Materials for energy conversion and storage.
- Energetic materials, thermal hazards & fire safety.
- Advanced materials processing and applied thermal engineering.
- Composites in extreme conditions and environments.
- Instrumentation and theory; coupled, complementary and alternative techniques: sample controlled thermal analysis, microcalorimetry, emanation thermal analysis, nanoTA, PulseTA, laser pyrolysis, thermochromatography, etc.
- Thermal analysis and calorimetry in life sciences, natural products, food, fertilizers, soils, geosciences, forensics, textiles and arts.
- Kinetics and Lifetime Prediction of Materials.
- Advanced Functional Materials.
- Thermophysical Aspects of Functional Ceramics and Surfaces (Special TA&C techniques, Phase transitions, Thin films, Nanomaterials, Dynamic processes in electroceramic materials, Thermoelectrics, Catalysts and Porous materials, Diffusional processes in solids).
- Thermophysical and Thermochemical Aspects of Clay Materials (Kaolinite, Montmorillonite, Illite, Chlorite, Laponite, Halloysite, etc.).
- Thermal Processing and Thermophysical Properties of Metals, Intermetallics, Alloys and Composites.
CEEC-TAC5 & Medicta2019 Joint Conference is organized by:
- Central and Eastern European Committee for Thermal Analysis & Calorimetry (CEEC-TAC)
- Italian Association for Calorimetry and Thermal Analysis (AICAT)
- Interdivisional Group of Calorimetry and Thermal Analysis of the Italian Society of Chemistry (GICAT)
- Sapienza University of Rome (SUR)
- University of Craiova (UCV)
- INFLPR-National Institute for Laser, Plasma and Radiation Physics
For complete information on CEEC-TAC5 & Medicta 2019 please visit the website: www.ceec-tac.org