XVIIIth International Conference on Plasma Physics and Applications
We are pleased to invite you to the International Conference on Plasma Physics and Applications - CPPA 2019, which will take place on 20th–22nd of June 2019 in Iași, Romania. The International Conference on Plasma Physics and Applications, traditionally organized by the Romanian plasma community, reached its 18th edition. It is organized by the National Institute for Laser, Plasma and Radiation Physics, Bucharest (NILPRP) and Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași (UAIC).
The Conference focuses on the recent advances in plasma fundamentals and applications. The organizers of the 18th edition of CPPA aim to bring together senior scientists and young researchers to share their experience, enhance professional knowledge and exchange new ideas. Leading scientists are invited to give lectures outlining the latest achievements in their field of research.
- Fundamental processes in plasmas, modelling and simulation
- Plasma diagnostics. Gas discharge physics, dusty plasma, plasma sources and reactors at low and atmospheric pressure. Laser plasmas
- Plasma material processing. Surface treatments, thin film deposition, plasma assisted nano-fabrication techniques
- Plasma Chemistry. Plasma applications in environment management, biology, medicine and agriculture
- Fusion plasma physics and technology
- April 15, 2019 Abstract deadline
- May 15, 2019 Notification of paper acceptance
- May 20, 2019 Early Registration Fee
- June 10, 2019 Final programme
- June 20-22, 2019 Conference
- National Institute for Laser, Plasma and Radiation Physics, Bucharest (NILPRP)
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași (UAIC)
- The Romanian Academy, Iasi Branch
More information can be obtained on the conference website: www.plasma.uaic.ro/cppa2019 .