The 4-th Central and Eastern European Conference on Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry (CEEC-TAC4), 28-31 August 2017, Chisinau, Moldova.
The Central and Eastern European Committee for Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry invites you to participate at its fourth conference (CEEC-TAC4) which will be held between 28th and 31st of August 2017 in Chisinau/Kishinev, Republic of Moldova.
The ever growing community of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry scientists working in the Central and Eastern European countries makes the organization of a conference and gathering all those interested in the development of the field a desirable event.
Central and Eastern European Conference on Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry (CEEC-TAC, www.ceec-tac.org) has become a forum where researchers can meet, present their work, explain their results and discuss the encountered scientific and technical problems of theoretical & applied thermal sciences.
The 4th Central and Eastern European Conference on Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry (CEEC-TAC4) is jointly organized with the 26th Symposium on Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry-Eugen Segal of the Commission for TA&C of the Romanian Academy (CATCAR26), and 1st Symposium on Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry of the Commission for Working Group for TA&C of ASM (MoldTAC1).
- Kinetics and catalysis.
- Thermophysical properties and thermal reactivity of solids.
- Metals, alloys, intermetallics & high temperature materials
- Thermally stimulated processes in ceramics. Nanomaterials and thermoelectrics.
- Thermal investigation of thin films and other minute materials.
- Functional soft inorganic, organic and macromolecular materials.
- Thermochemistry and calorimetry.
- Thermodynamics of biomolecules; from stability to interactions.
- Polymers, Biomaterials, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics.
- The Environment and Green technologies. Alternative clean sources for energy.
- Combustion, fuels & biofuels. Materials for energy conversion and storage.
- Energetic materials, thermal hazards & fire safety.
- Advanced materials processing and applied thermal engineering.
Composites in extreme conditions and environments.
- Instrumentation and theory; coupled, complementary and alternative techniques: sample controlled thermal analysis, microcalorimetry, emanation thermal analysis, nanoTA, PulseTA, laser pyrolysis, thermochromatography, etc.
- Thermal analysis and calorimetry in life sciences, natural products, food, fertilizers, soils, geosciences, forensics, textiles and arts.
- Kinetics and Lifetime prediction of materials.
- Thermophysical Aspects of Functional Ceramics and Surfaces (Special TA&C techniques, Phase transitions, Thin films, Nanomaterials, Dynamic processes in Electroceramic materials, Thermoelectrics, Diffusional processes in solids)