The 9-th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCED MATERIALS, ROCAM 2017, 11-14 July 2017, Bucharest, ROMANIA
The Conference aims at presenting an overview of the latest developments in some topics on advanced materials theory, modeling, processing, characterization and applications.
Organized every three years, the ROCAM Conference is the place to be for scientists, students and industrialists willing to have a direct access to the community of international experts of advanced materials and applications.
The presentations will cover a broad range of topics from basic to applied science in relationship with major issues such as energy, environment, biotechnologies, electronics and optoelectronics. The conference will also be a unique occasion for students to introduce their work, some of them having the possibility to take part to the student speech contest, and for exhibitors to meet their customers.
- S1: Crystals: Growth, Characterization, Modeling and Applications
- S2: Solar Energy. Advanced Materials and Devices
- S3: Thin films and nanostructures of advanced functional materials
- S4: Advanced Materials for Energy and Environmental Applications
- S5: Electronic materials and devices: from RF to THz
- S6: Advanced Biomaterials, Biodevices and Biotechnology
- S7: Advances in dielectric, ferroelectric, multiferroic materials
- S8: Emerging materials
Please visit http://rocam.unibuc.ro/rocam2017/index.php for details regarding the conference.