Open Positions@ELI-NP - Feb. 2014
Senior and Junior Researchers, Postdoctoral research assistants,
Engineers and Technicians
at Extreme Light Infrastructure – Nuclear Physics (ELI-NP)
Extreme Light Infrastructure – Nuclear Physics (ELI-NP) will be a new Center for Scientific Research to be built by the National Institute of Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN-HH) in Bucharest-Magurele, Romania.
ELI-NP is a complex facility which will host two state-of-the-art machines of high performances:
- A very high intensity laser, where beams from two 10 PW lasers are coherently added to get intensities of the order of 1023 - 1024 W/cm2;
- A very intense (~1013 γ/s), brilliant γ beam, ~ 0.1 % bandwidth, with E γ > 19 MeV, which is obtained by incoherent Compton back scattering of a laser light off an intense electron beam (Ee > 700 MeV) produced by a warm linac.
IFIN-HH – ELI-NP is organizing competitions for filling the following positions:
- Senior and Junior Researchers
- Postdoctoral research assistants
- Engineers and Technicians.
The job description, the Candidates’ profiles and the Rules and Procedures of Selection can be found at www.eli-np.ro. The applications shall be accompanied by the documents requested in the Rules and Procedures of Selection for these positions.
The applications shall be sent to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.